Tuesday, December 7, 2010

CMS - Editing and Maintaining

When the administrator gets access to the content management area, the person can manually edit most of the websites content. For example, if the person needs a new picture added to the website, the only thing needed to be done is uploading the picture to the website. If the CMS works properly, the picture should automatically appear elsewhere on the original website. In other words, by uploading new content from the CMS area, the public website will change accordingly. This same system functions the same way when editing text, deleting content, or even adding videos.

CMS's come in thousands of different versions. One can even personally design a CMS considering one knows a little about coding and encoding. But in case you're looking for CMS templates, more information about CMS, or just tutorials of how to make your own CMS this website could be helpful.
-Oliver Grau

2 comments:

les lunettes de soleil lady said...

lunettes de soleil great post, I like.

lunettes de soleil pas cher great post, I like.

Chaussures pas cher great post, I like.

Chaussures pas cher femmes great post, I like.

Nike NFL Jerseys great post, I like.

Nike NFL Elite Jerseys great post, I like.

Sac A Main Pas Cher great post, I like.

sac pas cher great post, I like.

wholesale nfl jerseys great post, I like.

2012 NFL Jerseys great post, I like.

new nfl jerseys great post, I like.

lunettes de soleil Carrera great post, I like.

lunettes de soleil Carrera homme great post, I like.

replica louis vuitton great post, I like.

replica louis vuitton handbags great post, I like.

cheap nfl jerseys great post, I like.

cheap jerseys wholesale great post, I like.

wholesale jerseys great post, I like.

baskets basses pas cher great post, I like.

chaussures basket pas cher great post, I like.


Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.